1. Using paper towels or newspaper to wipe off window cleaner.
2. Not getting the cleaner off the glass before it begins to dry.
3. Waiting too long between cleanings.
4. Using consumer grade equipment and allowing the rubber to loose its edge.
5. Not using a professional.
Most of us don't have the time or equipment to properly clean our windows.
Ask yourself: Even when the ambition strikes, isn't getting streak free windows is hard to do?
Do you think reaching a second story window can be discouraging and dangerous?
Is your window cleaner using professional equipment and techniques so that the results are superior?
Whenever you are getting ready for that big birthday party or need to make the windows shine for real estate showings, or want your business to reflect the pride that you have for what you do; let me do the dirty work!
Window Cleaning Solutions has all your window washing needs covered and will clean your glass reliably - inside and out.
Need help? Call your Suwanee based window cleaning service which serves Gwinnett and other local areas, including Dacula Window Washing Services